Wednesday 18 July 2007

I think I should go to bed

So yes, it's officially 2.11am. I should certainly be sleeping, if not tossing and turning. I took melatonin about 20 minutes ago and am beginning to feel it's effects.

Case-in-point: I applied Burt's Bees to my lips -nightly ritual. Then I idiotically rubbed my eye. Have you ever gotten Burt's Bees in your eye? Well I'm pretty sure that icy comforting burn that takes place on your lips is never supposed to be intended for your eyes. I literally had tears running down my cheeks for a good five minutes. It still feels funny, but I'm not running out of bed to dose my eye in cold water (I'm pretty sure that's what the warning label would say to do, anyways).

Today I amazed myself and wrote two more articles for my final. I have completed a total of 4,000 words. In the bigger view, I've completed 1/3 of it. I'm pretty impressed with myself as well. I cannot wait until 27 July (and yet, I can?).

Ok, time to do a sudoku puzzle and fall asleep. I only hope this cool, icy feeling in my eye goes away. Oyyy.

No comments: