Friday 7 September 2007

We are so small


Cape Enrage, originally uploaded by IrenaS.

This picture is so amazing. I am currently waiting for a client to get back to me and really don't have much else going on, so I'm exploring 6 Sept's 'Interestingness' photos on Flickr.

This picture was taken in New Brunswick, and I think it's just so gorgeous. It makes me feel really amazed at how beautiful nature can be. It also makes me want to get out of the city for the day. But alas, I'm stuck in the office.

Hope you appreciate this picture as much as I do. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jocelyn

Love the pic!

I am kind of the opposite of you - I am British but I am living in the US. Your blog makes me see what England looks like to an American - fascinating!

Anyway, take care.

Dylan

Jocelyn said...

Thanks Dylan. Would love to read your blog. Give me a link if you wouldn't mind!

I hope America is treating you well.

Regards,
Jocelyn